I'm joining up with another linky party! Grade 3 is the Place for Me is hosting a linky party for new bloggers! All you have to do when you link up is to answer the following questions:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
Here are my answers:
1. North Carolina
3. This will be eleventh year of teaching. I have taught in four different schools and have been fortunate to have had the opportunity to teach all grades K-3!
4. I started blogging two weeks ago and added this blog hop on July 22, 2012
5. Blog Hopping is the best way to learn! There are so many blogs with tips and pointers. Many blogs will even have tabs at the top for "techy things".
Are you a teacher blogger in N.C.? If you are it's time to link up!
My Linky Parties!
first day of kindergarten lesson plans
Favorite Classroom Songs
Winston Salem, NC, United States
Hello and welcome to my teaching blog! I am a twelfth year teacher in North Carolina and will be teaching third grade for the first time in 7 years. I am moving to third grade after teaching kindergarten this past year and spending most of my teaching career in 1st grade. I have a lot to learn but I also have a lot to share! I am excited about the year ahead and look forward to taking you on this journey with me!